WELCOME TO HUNTSVILLE ISLAMIC CENTER
HIC Community Directory
Our HIC community is composed of a very wide variety of professional people that includes (but not limited to) Doctors, Engineers, Scientists, Professors, Pharmacists, Teachers, Businessmen, Builders, Realtors, Insurance Agents, Car mechanics, Plumbers, Technicians, Electricians, Lawn Mowers, Baby sitters and so on. The list goes on. Basically we are quite self sufficient among ourselves. It is for our own advantage and benefit to support each other and take advantage of each other's service.
To that notion HIC is working to create a community Directory to capture our member's contact information, their professional affiliation/expertise or services they can offer. Please use this link https://goo.gl/forms/XAxUJ4BpkmDdH8Zy2 to enter your information (this is a secure web page). Under the "Occupation/Business" section in the form-please feel free to enter the service you can offer.
Your contact information will be used to establish a community directory in a hard copy format to help in severing and connecting the community member. This information will also be used for many different type of project planning purpose only. Everyone, over the age of 18 (brothers/sisters/husband/wife) may provide their contact information individually.
EID ul-Fitr is on Tuesday, June 4th. This year the city wide EID ul Fitr prayer will be held at ‘John Hunt Park’ with other Mosques in greater Huntsville/Decatur area under one roof Inshah-Allah. Please review the few important items below:
- John Hunt Park Address: 2200-2298 Jaycee way SE, HSV, AL 35801
- Prayer starts sharp at 9:00 am, Taqbirat at 8:30 am.
- Please bring your own rug/mat. The floor is concrete.
- The facility is air-conditioned, extra commercial fans will also be placed for your additional comfort.
- There will be Inflatables, tents and riding trains for the kids.
- Every parent is requested to watch his/her own kids with their own responsibility.
- Feel free to bring any indoor games to play for sometime if you would like.
- Please bring a breakfast dish to share. HIC will provide some breakfast items, EID cake and water.
- There will be volunteers for Parking, food service etc. Please cooperate with them.
- Police presence will be there till 2:00 pm for safety.
- Please see the attached flyer.